[Xerte] Re: YouTube template

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 11:25:46 GMT 2011

I clicked on reply to the message below and hadn't noticed it went direct rather than to the list so for the benefit of the list...

Try ticking the box to 'use old embed code'

I'm not 100% sure but I think the previous change of youtube.rlm file was to accommodate a previous change that YouTube made to their code and not the current change where by default the embed code is an iframe which doesn't work. Copying the old embed code works fine.