[Xerte] merging LOs

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:49:29 GMT 2011

Hi

I've had an email from a group of staff/students that are building a number of LOs using toolkits. They asked me how easy (and what the process is) to join the content of the LOs together (e.g. amalgamating say 2 learning objects into 1).

Is there a quick way to do this or is it a case of copying content across manually?

Any wisdom well received, Adam

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239