[Xerte] Including a PDF document in a Xerte package

Marta García mgarciaroca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:20:51 GMT 2011

Hi Patrick,

I don't see with which kind of activity or how I can include a link to a PDF
document and this link not to be an internet link but a link to the PDF
inside the package created with Xerte.

The thing is that we are creating SCORMs which we want to work in
"stand-alone" mode (I don't know if this is the right way to say it...) and
don't need of any document or resource outside of the package....

I'm sorry I didn't read your previous answer since I wasn't correctly
subscribed to the list.

Thank you very much!