[Xerte] Re: Xerte 3.0 Beta 4

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 19:41:13 GMT 2011

Hi Julian

I downloaded this and when trying to install I get an error: This
applicantion cannot be installed because this installer has been
mis-configured. Screenshot here: http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/img/tgrab-7Z.png

Also I noticed you have two downloads
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/downloads/Xerte3Beta.exe which is the link
on http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/xerte3.htm but that's dated 28th Jan
whereas the 4th Feb version appears to be
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/downloads/xerte3beta.exe that said I get
the same error with both :-(

This is on Windows 7 64bit

HTH