[Xerte] Re: Xerte] FLV Vdieos to appear full screen

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 09:49:28 GMT 2011

You need to figure out how to do it first. This is the flvPlayback component and I don't see native methods to do the full screen thing. I *think* the way it is done is to make the flv the size of the movie and then make the movie full screen, but I've never tried it in AS2. I know there are better ways of doing this in Flex / AS3.0