[Xerte] Re: Dictionary Web Service

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 3 08:41:43 GMT 2011

I looked at it and could parse the page easily enough, I'm just not sure it's quite what I'm after: the Glossary I have in mind is not quite the same thing as a dictionary. In the past I've made Glossaries for pieces of courseware, and the problem is they are all separate / in different formats etc. One *big* glossary that all things could call on might be really useful.