[Xerte] Flash Audio and Video not in Sync

Aaron Ballantyne Aaron.Ballantyne at nrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:28:23 GMT 2011

Hi All

I have a .swf file that contains audio and animation. It works fine when being viewed in a browser but when I insert it into Xerte and play it the animation is no longer in sync with the audio. The audio is running in normal time but the animation seems to be running faster than the audio. I am using Flash CS3 and publishing using AS2 and for Flash v8.

I am pretty new to all this so I apologise if this is a bit trivial to be asking in a post on this board but it is causing me a real headache and I can't find anything in the archive about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

Follow us on

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Northern-Regional-College/417540091200 & Twitter http://twitter.com/NRCCollege

For full details on all our courses and services visit our website - www.nrc.ac.uk

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system ###
Northern Regional College - www.nrc.ac.uk