[Xerte] youtube movie weirdness

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Sun Dec 18 01:12:56 GMT 2011

I'm using toolkits 1.5 and the youtube movie icon to embed movies using the
older style embed code, and also using the most recent desktop version xerte
with the movie played via the youtube video page wizard.

Up until today everything was fine - when you hit the movie page the movie
was in the small preview window..however for some reason the video is now
opened full screen and in the wrong location (as below). Same in both IE and
Firefox, although it worked properly last week. I don't see a way (at least
in toolkits) to force the size of the movie.

Anyone know why this would suddenly happen?

RonM2

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmsGWTUsDLs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmsGWTUsDLs?version=3&hl=en_US"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>