[Xerte] Re: FW: Problem with YouTube video embeds in XOT- video size out of proportion

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 19:55:47 GMT 2011

Hi Julian
I just tested this with a couple of online installations and got the same
issue of the clip flash up larger than the player and then snapping back.

So then I tried some existing LO's which certainly haven't exhibited this
problem before and now do.

So I wondered if recent updates have introduced this. However...

Then I tested with an offline LO created in 2009 and obviously using an
earlier youtube.rlm without any toggle full screen and auto play code -
result exactly the same problem! So it seems like there's been a change at
the YouTube end causing this?

Try your existing LO's do they do the same? - I bet they do!

Ron

BTW here's an example with the toggle full screen and auto play set
http://xerte5.techdis.palepurple.co.uk/play_10983