[Xerte] Re: Video problem in IE8 with .flv

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:00:06 GMT 2011

Yes, that's what I thought. So you have a model and in the editor you just write some code.

What you see on the screen would depend entirely on the code you write, and the page would only contain one initial script icon, right?

So you could create icons in the script, append them to the page, and then let the parser handle them as usual.

Or you could load rlm xml from somewhere else and do whatever it did.

Soon, though, you might as well be using Xerte directly.