[Xerte] Less than/greater than characters (<>) on slide show page.

Loughlin, Colin C.Loughlin at kingston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 09:23:00 GMT 2011

Hi - I'm using the 'slide-show' navigator page (XOT) and having a problem with the less than/greater than characters (<>).

I've tried the "<" entity (which works on a plain text page) and, various other escape methods, but it just keeps treating it as code and not displaying any text after that point in the text panel.

Hopefully someone has a solution, thanks,
Colin Loughlin
Academic Development Centre
Kingston University

Security System.