[Xerte] Re: Adding a logo to a Xerte template

Brian Finch briananthonyfinch at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 17:07:59 GMT 2011

I want to add a logo to an XOT template - preferably at the top - and I see people have asked about this before but can't find an answer I can
understand. Can anyone point me to anything in the archive?

I am looking for something that would walk me through the process or else a starting point which could set me on the road to learning what I need to know. I have very
limited programming experience, pretty much limited to VBA (and Fortran
about 40 years ago) but can learn and have to start somewhere. I have used XOT to design some e-learning material but have no idea at all about the developer tool - at present. I have imported my XOT learning object into the windows version of Xerte.