[Xerte] Re: Projects make in Xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 09:10:45 GMT 2011

At the listinfo page:

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Matt Ewens
Sent: 08 December 2011 09:07
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Projects make in Xerte

Hi there,

Sorry how do I unsubscribe please?

Many thanks

Matt Ewens

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alistair McNaught
Sent: 08 December 2011 09:06
To: Xerte discussion list

If you are looking for different examples of learning objects created in Xerte toolkits you can find some different examples for different types of learner at http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/pages/detail/online_resources/Xerte_how_people_using

There are also a number of different learning objects as part of the Xerte Friday online training series at http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/pages/detail/online_resources/Xerte_online_training_sessions_2011

Alistair