[Xerte] Re: New table template

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 08:48:06 GMT 2011

Thanks Fay - I'll add this to the teachers list so they know what to ask their technical support folk to do!

Alistair

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Fay Cross
Sent: 08 December 2011 08:36
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: New table template

Hi Alistair, not sure if you've already had an answer to this while I've been off.

table.rlm goes in the folder modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\models
data.xwd replaces the existing file at modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham
wizard.swf replaces the file at modules\xerte\engine

It might be worth people backing up their old version of the data.xwd and wizard.swf files before they replace them in case of any problems.

Fay