[Xerte] Re: White Screen Of Dead

Jose Diaz xt4mhz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 19:46:04 GMT 2011

Hi Pat.

I just installed XOT 1.8 (from branch) and when I try to use "switch.txt" as "index.php"  a white screen of dead appears.

However, when I use the "switch.txt" from XOT 1.8 (branch) over XOT SVN it works well.

Even, I tried using "switch.txt" from XOT 1.8 (branch) over XOT 1.7 and worked well too.

Am I wrong if the conclusion is that the "switch.txt" file included in the .zip file offered through the webpage is wrong?

A lot of people is downloading the xerteonlinetoolkits.zip file from "http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htm" and many of them are not able to use LDAP services. So they try to use the "demo.txt" or "switch.txt".

Thanks a lot for the help.

José.

--
Lic. José Gregorio Díaz Unda.
Asesor de Tecnologías de Información y Comunicación.