[Xerte] Re: hover colour on status bar menus

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:27:41 BST 2011

Would I be right in thinking that sorting this particular issue would help anticipate potential problems in making subpages inherit colour changes made on the main page using the colour theme selector drop down?  Or am I barking up wrong tree?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ron Mitchell
Sent: 30 August 2011 23:27
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] Re: hover colour on status bar menus

Ideally I need to nail this long before then but if I do I can obviously talk about it at the event.

I should clarify for anyone reading this thread this isn't a problem with the current download code. It's a problem I've hit through needing a mostly white interface but with black LO and Page title text yet white progress indicator text. To achieve the custom interface needed I've had to make changes to XMLFramework.fla and I think part of the problem is the need for different colour lo and page title text to the text on the progress indicator. The current code seems geared to the progress indicator text being the same colour as the title text. Doesn't explain why the progress indicator text is showing as I want it on Windows but not on Mac but as I say I don't want anyone reading this to think there is a current incompatibility - it's just by customisation that isn't working.