[Xerte] Installation problem Xerte Online Toolkits

Akkerman, E. e.akkerman at let.vu.nl
Mon Aug 22 09:47:52 BST 2011

Dear list members,

Our systems administrator has tried to install Xerte Online Toolkits (version 1.6) on our webserver. However, he encountered an issue that he couldn't address. After installation (following the instructions provided), we tried to log in on the management-page ([URL webserver]/toolkits/management.php) with Xerte's Online Toolkit administrator's account (as created during installation). This  results in the Site Administration screen.  Unfortunately, on this screen we only get the message: "the feature is for administrators only" (see screen dump). None of the menu-options can be clicked.
Is any of you able to help us with this problem?

Best regards,

Eric Akkerman

Eric Akkerman | Dept. of Humanities Computing | Faculty of Arts | VU University Amsterdam | De Boelelaan 1105 | 1081 HV Amsterdam | The Netherlands |
Telephone: (+31) 020 - 5986428 | E-mail: e.akkerman at let.vu.nl | Internet: www.let.vu.nl/staf/e.akkerman<http://www.let.vu.nl/staf/e.akkerman>