[Xerte] Re: Using <embed> tag in Online Toolkit

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 15:00:11 BST 2011

Well worth doing that one: now you can embed any web based content, either via embed or object code, or by a url directly into the learning object: could refine it a bit to allow choice of size, layout, etc, but really good for integrating all sorts of things that were clumsy to do before. Cheers Pat.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC5E80.B16123E0]