[Xerte] Re: New Templates

Franck Petit franck-petit at live.fr
Fri Aug 19 09:39:36 BST 2011

Hi,

3 ideas of word games that would be nice to have on toolkits (you’ll
probably answer that I’m very welcome to code them. I would if I could)

-          Memory game with a set of cards to turn until you’ve finished
matching the pairs

-          Crosswords

-          Words hidden in a box filled with random letters

Cheers, Franck