[Xerte] Re: AD setup

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 07:02:53 BST 2011

Hi Pat,

I'm nor sure but the College IR People assure me that they are using AD, so
I guess it is usable. I doubt whether they're using SSL, howeever..  I'm
planning to take your earlier advice and use their Moodle settings. I'm due
at the College at 10:00 and will check emails before I start.

Have you had any thoughts about the SCORM import? That's the more immediate
issue as students are alrerady using XERTE to create assignments there and
soon they are going to need to upload these into the online environment.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Pat Lockley <patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
> wrote:

> Thomas, following on from yesterday - are you using Secure or open
> LDAP i.e do you need an account to even access the LDAP?

> error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not
> attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do

KIndest Regards,
Thomas Rochford
e:learning advisor, technology & infrastructure, JISC RSC Eastern
mob: 07900 669002
eml: Thomas.Rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
web: http://www.rsc-eastern.ac.uk/technical
skype: cambridge.serendipity