[Xerte] hover colour on status bar menus

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:48:16 BST 2011

Hi

I think I asked this once before but a long time ago and can't find it on
the archives...

I'm creating a custom theme which by default is mostly white. All is fine
when the LO loads and when using the status bar menus the hover effect shows
a black background with white text e.g.

If I select one of the other named colour schemes the hover effect works ok
too e.g.

However If I select default via the colour scheme menu then the hover colour
is white background and so doesn't show e.g.

I can't find a way to fix this either in XMLFramework or by script in the
RLT. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Ron