[Xerte] Re: Using <embed> tag in Online Toolkit

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 09:17:18 BST 2011

In the newWindow page there is an optional 'html' property. If you add that property, you can write HTML for the webpage that will open, so put your embed code in there, and it will be passed to the new window to become the newWindow's source.

Then you can embed whatever you want, and there's no need to move the media from its home.

You might need an updated newWindow model from the svn.