[Xerte] Re: Importing LOs in XoT 1.6

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 18:17:09 BST 2011

I'm using the stick under Windows 7 at the moment.

I've posted some files onto my webserver e.g.:

http://www.tcrochford.co.uk/elearning/Accessibility.zip (14.85MB)
http://www.tcrochford.co.uk/elearning/Xerte_Introduction.zip  (12.60MB)

The two above don't work and are both over 12MB when zipped

http://www.tcrochford.co.uk/elearning/Xerte_20_Questions.zip  (1.58MB)

This does work but is only 1.58 MB when zipped.

On the subject of popup alert windows there are some completely blank ones
(may have been so to speak 'snarked'?) that sometimes occur when you close
down, but I haven't tracked the source of these down yet. However 'Cancel'
seems to close them without further ado.

Kindest regards,
Thomas.

Thomas Rochford, e-Learning Advisor, JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern
Tel: 07500 669002, 01223 564749
Eml: thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk,