[Xerte] Active Directory Authentication

Thomas Rochford thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 17:53:49 BST 2011

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some guidance on how to interface
XoT with Active Directory. I'm not really up-to-speed with the latter and
some documentation or a worked example could save me hours of
experimentation.

Kindest Regards,

Thomas

Thomas Rochford, e-Learning Advisor, JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern

Tel: 07500 669002, 01223 564749 e-mail: thomas.rochford at jiscadvance.ac.uk,
skype: cambridge.serendipity

RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via
<mailto:support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk> support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk

e-mail