[Xerte] Using <embed> tag in Online Toolkit

Matt Lingard mattlingard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:57:59 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

>From browsing back through various messages I'm pretty certain the answer is
"no", but just wanted to be 100% certain that I'm understanding Xerte (as a
newbie).

I want to be able to embed some video in a template created with the online
toolkit.  The code I've been supplied with is an <embed> and the files are
mp4. Am I correct that this is a non starter? And is this because Xerte is
Flash rather than HTML?

And finally, I've seen a few 'new window' solutions... is this a feature of
the desktop version rather than the online toolkit?

Regards,
Matt

--
Matt Lingard,