[Xerte] Re: RLO Corrupted when Certain Media Load Reached?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 15:58:19 BST 2011

That's not what's happening. It works with them until the file is saved, and then re-opened: that's the key moment.

I thought you can't type quoets into properties: the editor prevents it.

However, after importing media, for some reason, the restriction doesn't apply: you can type the quotes in. Some flash weirdness at work here.

You save the file: by pressing preview. Blam. The preview breaks because it is trying to read from a broken file. You try and reload the file. Blam blam.

Not sure why the error handling doesn't catch this and warn you. But now I know where to look for the issue.