[Xerte] Re: RLO Corrupted when Certain Media Load Reached?

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Mon Aug 15 14:20:17 BST 2011

> Dave:
> That's strange.
> When I fixed the quotes in the blown_up  version you sent, it loaded and
> ran as expected.

I tried a couple of times without success.  Did you just take out one lot of
quotes or several?

What version are you using?

Version 2.15

> For literal quotes try:
>
> "AND"

That's exactly the code I was using.

Julian: Can you shed any more light?

I'll keep testing and try to........

, but the number of times the "copy file to media folder" is invoked?
Some Zinc failure at the magic 32 or 64 or 128 calls?

****

Maybe. Can it be reliably (and simply) reproduced?

The "blow up" can be fairly simply re-produced by adding something to the
functioning .rlo.  Would you like me to send you the file it's happening to?

Deborah