[Xerte] Re: Security concern

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:33:52 BST 2011

Much as anyone is welcome to change their install, unless i can make a
"works for all" I am a bit reluctant to change the core code (not that it's
up to me anymore), but I tend to do most of the support for it.

A fallback of storing text would seem ok, but most people don't pay any
attention to the installer most of the time.