[Xerte] Sharing / Gifting Users Templates

Matt Lingard mattlingard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:38:43 BST 2011

I'm a Xerte newbie trying to understand how the Management side of the
Online Toolkit works, specifically how editing access is shared/gifted.

We have a user who has left the institution and we need to be able to pass
control of her templates to someone else. Logging in with our admin account
I can access her templates & their Properties but I'm not able to share or
gift them to other users.  Is that correct? Can it only be done by the
original creator?  Or do we perhaps have something set-up incorrectly?

Many thanks for your help
Regards,
Matt
--