[Xerte] SCORM Export problem

John Rickard jr at treviglas.cornwall.sch.uk
Wed Aug 10 09:25:40 BST 2011

Morning All,

Just trying to export a LO into SCORM and all I am getting,  and other users are getting is a load of characters in their browsers...

I have tried it in IE and FF but nothing different.

Any ideas?

John Rickard - Moodle Development and Support
Treviglas Community College

________________________________
Treviglas Community College has students with ages ranging from 11 to 18.
If you think this email is from a student then please show due
sensitivity to their age in your reply, observing all current
regulations in respect to communicating with a minor.
This email does not represent the views of Treviglas Community
College, and the College, its staff and students cannot be held
responsible for any views, words, comments or files contained within
this message. The Internet is not a secure medium, and the message may
not have originated from the addressee shown. If you are concerned
about the content of this message, please forward the entire email to
Admin2 at treviglas.cornwall.sch.uk and we will investigate.

Treviglas CC