[Xerte] Re: could you provide an updated XOT zip please?

Franck Petit franck-petit at live.fr
Mon Aug 1 10:34:12 BST 2011

I reinstalled without the patch, compared the management.php files in xot1.6 and moodle patch and noticed there was some differences. I copied the beginning of the moodle patch management.php file to add it to what seems to be a new version of the management.php files. I uploaded the patch on the server and everything seems to be running ok so far