[Xerte] Re: categories template in xerte online toolkits

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 10:33:18 BST 2011

Ah, I see the problem now - feedback box covering up original page. Ummm, I think that just a bit more room would suffice - though can't provide dimensions. In using this page I would assume users just need the following scripting option:

Check your answers against the recommended answers given below:
     Category 1: Item 2, Item 5 etc etc ..........................
     Category 2: Item 1, Item 3, etc  etc .......................
     Category 3: Item 4, Item 6, Item 7, etc ......................

So, just enough room for revealing four lines of feedback

Andy