[Xerte] Images used in radio buttons only show when selected

Tyler Clair tyler.clair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:26:49 BST 2011

I have a basic one-question multiple choice interaction with radio buttons
that include images. The problem I run into is that the images only show if
the radio button is selected. I believe that this happens because I have the
images nested under their respective radio buttons. The
images successfully show up when I move them outside of the interaction but
I prefer them to be nested underneath the radio buttons so it stays
organized. I have tried setting a script below the image to control the
visibility of the images (opt1id._visible = true;) but that seems to have no
effect. Is there a way to ensure that those images are shown without
clicking on the radio button?

I have attached my work so far.

Thanks,

Tyler Clair