[Xerte] Xerte online toolkit - templates issue

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 11:09:07 BST 2011

Hi

I am using the template version of Xerte Online Toolkit. I am trying to construct an exercise based on the Categories template in the Interactivity option. It allows me to do everything except add feedback. In the display page there is a button instructing users to 'Check answers' but in the construction of the page there is no place I can see that would allow me to add/edit feedback. If I am missing something, could you let me know? If the feedback option is missing, could it be added?

Thanks in advance for your consideration of this matter.

Andy Davidson

Centre for Applied Linguistics
Room 0.39 (Social Sciences building)