[Xerte] Re: . Xerte 2.n - Page Wizards (April 2011 release)

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 15:09:33 BST 2011

We looked at leaving out <learningObject> in the xml in the early days of
Page Wizards.

I can't remember the details fully but I know it caused problems. I think,
though could be wrong on this, that one Page Wizard based page in a project
worked fine, but once you had a project with several Page Wizard based pages
in it set up without <learningObject> in the xml then things started to go
wrong. There was some conflict taking place.

Kind regards

Johnathan