[Xerte] Re: pagewizards

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Tue Apr 19 18:01:56 BST 2011

The confusion on the version is probably due to the method of checking. If I right-click Xerte.exe, select Properties and then the Version tab, it tells me the version is 2.5.0.33. I'm pretty sure I'm using Xerte v2.15. The file date on Xerte.exe is April 8th, 2009, but XMLEngine.swf is dated January 25th, 2011. Some updates involve changing XMLEngine.swf without touching Xerte.exe.