[Xerte] Re: Graphics in Matching Pairs

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:56:34 BST 2011

I used Xerte Online Toolkits. There wasn't any coding required. (For
the phonemic symbols in text areas, I did use the HTML font tag.) I
don't remember any software issues. It was all quite straightforward,
I think.

The main hassle was working out the maximum image sizes for each page
type. I have made a simple guide to these -
http://www.intouea.com/xerte/play.php?template_id=36.