[Xerte] Re: Error: Youneed toselect media before you can preview it.- Foundword(s) list error in the Text body - Found word(s)list error in the subject - Found word(s) list error in the subject

Nigel Irwin Nigel.Irwin at rewards-trc.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 14:36:09 BST 2011

Hi G

Sorry, I hadn't fully read your email. OK I have added that image in as
a hotspot in both Xerte 2 and XOT without any problem both as a jpg and
a png

Regards, Nigel
IT Training and Support Co-ordinator

01444 884906

preview it.- Foundword(s) list error in the Text body - Found
word(s)list error in the subject - Found word(s) list error in the
subject

Hi Nigel,

No - I opened it in paint and saved it as a jpeg... I didn't just rename
it... J see attached...

Thanks