[Xerte] Re: Removing Drop shadows on the Fly

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 16:05:30 BST 2011

Yes it is, iconID.clearFilters();

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Peter Rainger
Sent: 11 April 2011 15:09
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Removing Drop shadows on the Fly

Is is possible to remove a dropshadow through scripting once placed on button or image?

I have a series of buttons which I would like to provide a visual focus for; I'm able to script a dropshadow effect for each button and stop it rendering more than once using a loop... but I can't seem to work out if/how to remove a drop shadow.

There are some similar flash related questions I found via google  but couldn't find an answer.

Kind Regards,
Pete