[Xerte] Tech VC

José Gregorio Díaz Unda xt4mhz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 16:31:11 BST 2011

Hi people.

Before anything, thanks to Pat doing this excelent contribution to the free software community.

To promote new contributors to this project, I think american universities could be a great scenario to empowers xerte and xot projects.

Is it possible to schedule a video conference via wiziq or evo2 to explain latin americans programmers and other groups how to start working as a developer for xerte project?

I know there are docs about it but many of them are in english.

We could do simultaneous translations to spanish in the videoconference and give a little push to our developers.

What do you think?

José Gregorio.

Enviado desde mi dispositivo movil BlackBerry® de Digitel.