[Xerte] Re: Beta version 2

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 11:40:32 BST 2011

It might be your session has died?

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Simon Barne
Sent: 08 April 2011 09:14
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Beta version 2

I am now having problems (in Firefox 4, IE7 and IE9) with opening
projects. In the My Projects window some projects are hidden until I click Sort
- but then I can't select them. The editing window is usually blank and
the properties window says " Sorry you do not have rights to this
template".

A few times I have had this message in the editing window:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'/home/scrapsof/public_html/xerte_beta/modules//edit.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in
/home/scrapsof/public_html/xerte_beta/edit.php on line 218

(Something to do with the double slash?)

The previous version on the same server is behaving normally. Sorry I
can't provide more helpful detail, but I have no idea what is going on.