[Xerte] Re: disable buttons in default framework

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Apr 6 21:46:55 BST 2011

See the help on rootIcon, there you see that you can also call
rootIcon.hideNext()

Another good way to inspect what items are exposed is calling inspect of
an object in one of the scripts, for example inspect(rootIcon)

It will show you all exposed items of the rootIcon object. And of course
look at exmaples.

I myself learned most by looking at the models in the Page Templates (or
looking at how the Page Wizards worked)

You can look at the the models by double clicking on the .rlm file, it
will open the model in Xerte.

Groetjes,

Tom