[Xerte] Xerte and Latex update

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 10:27:36 BST 2011

A colleague has contacted me about LateX support in Xerte - I know there
were some discussions a couple of years back in the Beta version of XOT.
Is there an update on this? I know there's loads of stats resources I've
seen from UoN but not sure if they are based on images only or
'Readable' images with Latex.

Alistair McNaught

Senior Advisor

JISC TechDis

C/O The Higher Education Academy Building

Innovation Way

York Science Park

YORK

YO10 5BR

07870567659

Skype: alistair_techdis

http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk
<http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/?utm_source=emailsig&utm_medium=email&utm_
campaign=sitelaunchmail>

Interested in pragmatic inclusion- focused staff development?
See JISC TechDis ITQ for accessible IT practice
<http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/pages/detail/floating_pages/ITQ_Ac
cessible_IT_Practice>  information and taster resource
<http://itq.jisctechdis.ac.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=5> .