[Xerte] Re: Copy to clipboard script.

Matthew Terentjev matvejs.terentjevs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:02:13 BST 2011

Thank you, Julian! It's perfect.

But. when I try to add a custom swf for a button in swf properties :
FileLocation + 'media/copy.swf'.

the new look button appears, however when I click on it nothing happens,
script doesn't seems to be running . But the default button works great,
without swf parameter! So it's not very important, but if there is a
solution. on your mind ..!? =)

Thank you a lot,

Matthew