[Xerte] Re: Special characters in XOT

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:33:26 BST 2011

To answer my own question, Arial Unicode comes with Microsoft Office
and Mac OS X v10.5 or later, while Lucida Sans Unicode is
pre-installed with Windows and a font called Lucida Grande comes with
the Mac (according to Wikipedia).

Another way that seems to work is to put the text in HTML font face
tags and hope that the user has one of these fonts.