[Xerte] Re: FW: Error on login to xerteonline

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 10:13:41 BST 2011

Hello,

Did you download the beta version,

or the zip from the website?

Thanks

Pat
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Grover
Sent: 05 April 2011 10:04
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] FW: Error on login to xerteonline

Hi,

I am trying to login to start using the authoring tool but the following error lists at the top of my web browser:

Strict Standards: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\database.php on line 14

Notice: Undefined variable: form_string in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\index.php on line 39

[cid:image001.png at 01CBF37A.22FFF2F0]

After I use my username and password as allocated in mysql - but the next screen is blank - with the following errors:

Strict Standards: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\database.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Creating default object from empty value in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\database.php on line 14

Appache and Mysql is running on the XAMMP control panel...

Please assist...

Regards,
Grover Abrahams