[Xerte] Re: Students creating with Xerte - short video from Epping Forest College

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 12:16:21 BST 2011

Hi
I wonder if there is a way to link externally to an Xerte toolkits page (i.e. a particular slide/page in a Learning Object), I have seen how to link internally inside a slide to another eg

However I wonder if anyone knows a way to create a URL to a particular page which can be used from a basic Web page (outside Xerte)?

Thanks

Paul