[Xerte] lazy question on drawRect

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:47:14 BST 2010

ooh, ooh, Mr. Cahtah, Mr.Cahtah!

Way better than drawRect.

Found a few others.
Adding darkshadow has a nice effect.

//engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("arrow", 0xFF0000);
engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("highlight", 0xFFFFFF);
engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("highlight3D", 0xFF0000);
//engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("shadow", 0xFF99CC);
engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("darkshadow", 0xFF0000);
//engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("scrollTrack", 0xCC6666);
//engine[cboxArray[i]].setStyleProperty("face", 0xFFCCCC);

Thanks Paul. Nice nugget.