[Xerte] check then disable checkbox

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:34:07 BST 2010

That's exactly what works of course.

I just got stubborn and wanted to try to do it all in the creation SCR.
Came close. They can be set disabled, but the checked thing must require a longer delay.
I just didn't understand why I could dupe then set labels no problem. That's the way someone set it up ;-)
And then disabling seemed to work.
But it fell over on the checkmarks.