[Xerte] RE: Xerte on an Apple Mac

Joanne Shirley joanne.shirley at snc.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 17:36:44 BST 2010

I have been using Xerte to create our student IT induction - with the hope that lecturers would take some ideas from this - so far so good I have quite a few interested in creating LO's for uploding to our portal - however one of our sites is mac based and I wanted to know if it could be installed locally on  mac (not server at this stage) so that lecturer could create his content on the mac??  hope this explains  thanks